Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What Internet Browser do you use?

Go down 
2 posters

Mozilla Firefox
What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_lcap0%What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Internet Explorer
What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_lcap50%What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Google Chrome
What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_lcap0%What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
 0% [ 0 ]
Safari
 0% [ 0 ]
Sea Monkey
 0% [ 0 ]
Camino
 0% [ 0 ]
Maxthon
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_lcap50%What Internet Browser do you use? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
calex
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-31

What Internet Browser do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What Internet Browser do you use?   What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:55 am

What is the Internet browser that the
majority of people around the world
is using? Cast your vote first and post
a comment and please kindly support
your chosen Internet browser...

I am using Mozilla Firefox. I have no
complaint about this browser. I could say
that it is better than Internet Explorer. I
am also using Google Chrome...

"It's just a name, I'm a girl."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-26

What Internet Browser do you use? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Internet Browser do you use?   What Internet Browser do you use? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am

Um... just out of curiosity, do you even play the game Exteel? This clan is dead, and I just randomly stop by to see what is on the up and up. I wish it was some other way (as a matter of fact once i get to level 20 I will make a MasterCard 2, if I can), but it won't happen.

Also, I use just the usual internet browser and Bing, for your information. Oh, and it may be the only reply you get - everyone else has disbanded except for 9 people, and they don't use the forum.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1