Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

So, what do we do now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-26

So, what do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: So, what do we do now?   So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:39 pm

OK.... so... what do we do now?

I mean, seriosly, MC is dead in all but the forums. I have been on Exteel (before the april 8th update; for some reason Exteel won't work on my computer now) and the only other member that I have seen is kiIler. Verry influential people have left the clan: Guren2, Soul, Frost, ect. Clan activity has been down ever since Guren left, and the only CB that took place after Guren's departure we lost badly.

Morale is low, and all members are effected by one annother. For example:
"I assume you have read Guren's post and mine... I think I can say that we kinda left because of the inactivity and so on. Though I still blame myself. And I stick to my words, if Guren leaves I said that I would to. That has been known for a longer time. And yet the decision was made. With Guren and me leaving, Frost saw no intension more to be here."- Soulizer0808
"It lived such a high pinnacle of Clans now has become disconnected and, ok I'll say it, dead...my decision has been set to leave."- Ared (in response to Soul and Guren's decision)
"This pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter too." -RedRabbit (in response to Ared's decision)

As you can see, every decision is effected by one another. If Guren hadn't left, Soul wouldn't; if Soul hadn't left, Ared wouldn't, if Ared wouldn't have left, RedRabbit wouldn't. Just be careful when you log out for the last time, cause you might be hurting someone else in the process.

Guren and Soul, if your out there, we really need someone to rally us.
Back to top Go down
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: So, what do we do now?   So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 pm

To tell you the truth, I was thinking of leaving even before Guren and Soul left. Like I've said in my argument about leaving, on average I've only been in one clan battle (horrid loss like you said), the average amount of MC members online is one or two a week, plus the whole point of "helping people" is pointless.

Did I get influenced by their final leave? A little, but not much. Did Redrabbit leave because I did? I cannot say, maybe when I said it he was relieved that someone thinks as he does on the matter and followed.

That is what I say. I applaud you and your efforts to revive MC Cerce, but you and Killer are going to have to work your asses off and be convincing enough to allow members into a guild full of inactive people.

Oh on the fun note of things: Some weeks ago Soul and I did a TDM match against two other people. We won :]
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: So, what do we do now?   So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Well, then, I guess I'll have a sore ass by the time this is all done. I'm not giving up until I'm the only one actually trying, and since i've seen KiIler working even harder than me at times, I see no reason to stop.

Oh, and congrats on the win.

Don't take any wooden nickles,
Cerce E. Tentones
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: So, what do we do now?   So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Well, my ass is frigin sore... Made a clan, tried to rally the existing members of the MC, nobody joined... kiIler isn't active as much as I've hoped... Seems like a lost cause, I'm sorry to say that after the past few months of kiIler not accepting any of the invites I sent his way, there is no hope. MC is officially dead, if it wasn't before hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what do we do now?   So, what do we do now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what do we do now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exteel Clan Mastercard :: Clan :: Other Exteel Chat-
Jump to: