Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. Empty
PostSubject: Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines.   Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:57 pm

Official site: www.mastercardclan.tk

Our logo and slogan can be found here

Leader: Guren2

Roster is in the Clan News section of the forums.

Recruitment: Open

There is no rank requirement, however you must meet the following criteria to join:
1, Maturity
2. Loyalty
3. Activity

4. A decent grasp of the English language.
--- We will not turn you away if English is not your first language. All we ask is that you try, and that you refrain yourself from using chatspeak/l33t.
5. Respect.--- All our members represent our guild. We want you to be as polite and respectable as possible. This means that you refrain yourself from behaviors that are frowned upon.

We (the MasterCard Staff) will expect all applications to mention and thoroughly explain these characteristics in detail.
Back to top Go down

Want to join MasterCard? Follow these guidelines.
Page 1 of 1