Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?

Go down 
+3
Admin
Soulizer0808
Cerce
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should clan leaders be ellected?
Yes
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_vote_lcap57%Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_vote_lcap43%Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? Empty
PostSubject: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:46 am

I know that i'm the newbie around here and that I don't kno how the clan ultimatly works, but i was just wondering if people could have a yearly vote of who the clan leader is. IF this is what already happens or IF people have already had this typ of poll before just let me know because like I said, i'm the noob around here.
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:26 pm

I voted.

I think Clanleadship could be voted for but in this way no. I think the staff should be voted, the staff are the players that help the clan in anyway. Why vote for that one, and not vote for the other 5? Just like co-leader, there you got votes. Why should you vote the clanleadership? Sure it helps that the clan isn't getting ruined. I think you don't get leadership for being so good, but for being the one taking the responsible. The leader really really needs to know what he/she is doing.

However I'm still thinking that i voted wrong, because that voting the Clanleadership should help the clan be more one team. Note that the clanprobs are away atm, atleast I hope. It's really not good to have a corrupt leader.

However don't look at me. I'm not part of the staff. Though I'm Co-leader atm that doesn't make me be greater than any player in the clan. I'm just there to help, not to feel good.

/Soulizer0808
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/atsu
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:16 pm

[quote="Soulizer0808"]I think you don't get leadership for being so good, but for being the one taking the responsible. The leader really really needs to know what he/she is doing/.quote]

I agree to the point that leadership should be ellected and that we need to work more as a team, but i dissagree in the point that leadership is just taking responsibility. If that was all that leadership was, niether Obama nor McCain would be presedent: Bush still would be pale (AKK!!!) No . Leadership i think is having experiance, trying to make the team better, not the leader, being supported by a large majority of the clan members, and not self proclaimed as leader. Not that I want to overthrow anyone just that I think it better when we can ellect at least the clan leader and maybe even the staff.
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Currently, only 4 people have voted. 3 are for voting clan leaders, 1 against.

Vote, people, vote!
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Considering the fact that we may or may not ellect our clan leader(s) and/or staff members, when should ellections take place?

Also, if anyone is completely apposed to the idea, please say so, as I do not want to upset anyone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mastercard Web Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:35 am

i wouldnt mind, but i dont think theres a better co-leader than Soul Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mastercard.up-your.com
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

I think you guys need to get your 1st prob fixed b4 u guys fix others
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 am

nactic wrote:
I think you guys need to get your 1st prob fixed b4 u guys fix others

I'd need to agree with Superior Nactic. I don't think we need to go mumbling about leadership and the whole staff,, Fix the less cb's we have first. And why do we have like 70% Americans in MC?? Not that i've probs with it, it's only that i can't do cb's with the players online at my time. In other words there are almost none online at my time.
Back to top Go down
sven
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: ello   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Soul I have seen you on one time. What time do you usually play at? I am on late for CST most of the time and during weekends I do not mind playing earlier in the day. MC definitely needs to do some scrimmages the few CB's I have played in were pretty uncoordinated.
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 pm

look guys if u can get yourself right in the game you will be good i see u got some good players like robo lmao he is smart he knows when to attack me and when to stay away from me(got kind of annoying tho) lol thats the only person i have seen so far but keep getting ppl thats ACTIVE coz if they keep playing they will soon become high level players i mean i was a cms or a second lit.when i joined this clan now im a lit. con. keep going at it and if u don't i have alot of my workers that will head hunt u guys Twisted Evil but i have them hunting some other clan atm.....ANYWAYS STOP SAYING WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO OR WHAT WANT TO DO AND DO IT !!!!!!!

MC-X
Nactic (aka NicNac)

Last edited by nactic on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : COZ I WANTED TO)
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:52 pm

OH YEAH and Ashleyy(aka Mrs.Nactic says Hi)

i hate useing aka so annoying but yet so useful
Back to top Go down
Synful
MasterCard Spammer
MasterCard Spammer
Synful

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Are you flipping kidding me? Robo is retarded. He TDMs in a TERRITORY CONTROL. That's NEVER good in my books. <.<

Edit: Lol Mrs. nactic... that's funny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:46 pm

nactic wrote:
OH YEAH and Ashleyy(aka Mrs.Nactic says Hi)

i hate useing aka so annoying but yet so useful
of course Ms.nactic.....
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm

syn

Shut up....
AND NO Mrs.Nactic
Back to top Go down
Synful
MasterCard Spammer
MasterCard Spammer
Synful

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

-Poke-
MAKE ME FOO'.
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:17 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Synful
MasterCard Spammer
MasterCard Spammer
Synful

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Don't -.- me
I'll just -_- you
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:57 pm

=.=
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm

wow... lots of posts since i wuz last on...

Kinda got off task, eh?

Anyways, i'll be on mostly on the weekends from now on... school and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:26 pm

so what is your guy's answer: Yes, No, Maybe, or Later?
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:00 pm

common guys, is there gonna be an answer or not?
Back to top Go down
Synful
MasterCard Spammer
MasterCard Spammer
Synful

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:48 pm

I don't really see a point to this. Guren's doing a good job, and he's going to have help from Frost and Soul. They just need active members that will listen to them, and they should be able to manage the clan just fine. And according to Guren, many of the new members do in fact listen, so you guys should be on your merry way.
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 pm

I don't dissagree, just saying that their should be a fair election enstead of one really great leader. I mean, what would have happened if US would have said "Hey, the people really like (insert name of random US president besides Bush here), so lets let him be president until he dies!"?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 pm

This is a whole different story, If i made the us for example I would be president. and if the pres died then he would give leadership to his vice or a person of his. But this is different(in context) I made the clan so I am the leader...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?   Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we ellect our clan leader instead of our clan leader picks the predicesor?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next