Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

This is gettin old

Go down 
+3
kenpo
KingCapper
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mastercard Web Administrator
Mastercard Web Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-01

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:11 pm

i've been tryin my best to help this clan.

IT IS FALLING APART.

No better way to say it, pull yourselves toghether guys. I was loyal to this clan from the beginning and still am. If you all wanna leave, beacuse of what other clans say........ then you're just a big Bitc*. Get over your damn selves and learn to man the **** up
Back to top Go down
http://mastercard.up-your.com
KingCapper
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
KingCapper

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-02

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:09 am

Well said bro. But it is not about other people for me.
ITS ABOUT ME!!! lol!
and my pie of course
king
Back to top Go down
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-07-02

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:01 am

Unfortunately it was not about what other clans said that made me want to leave. It was what this clan didn't do ie. teamwork, activity, and vent.
I paid for the vent server and at the most there was 3 ppl on all the time(myself, King, and Ristar). When others logged in to vent they didn't have a mic.

If Silvana led the clan ( I mean truly led the clan ) this wouldn't have happened. Instead it was left to me to lead, and it was like pulling teeth to get you guys to listen to me. If I had led it the way I wanted most of you would not be in this clan because I would have kicked about 80% of you including Silvana.
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:19 am

Did you need to give your opinion? Well anyway thanks for letting us know, what you think went wrong. Guren it is getting lately better though. Like yesterday, in the chatbox everyone was all fine I can say for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/atsu
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:35 am

I did need to give my opinion because i helped start this clan and I had a vested interest.
Back to top Go down
KingCapper
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
KingCapper

Number of posts : 102

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:32 pm

He also paid for our vent guys. Give him a break.
He still good peeps.
king
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

Number of posts : 293

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:32 pm

kenpo wrote:
Unfortunately it was not about what other clans said that made me want to leave. It was what this clan didn't do ie. teamwork, activity, and vent.
I paid for the vent server and at the most there was 3 ppl on all the time(myself, King, and Ristar). When others logged in to vent they didn't have a mic.

If Silvana led the clan ( I mean truly led the clan ) this wouldn't have happened. Instead it was left to me to lead, and it was like pulling teeth to get you guys to listen to me. If I had led it the way I wanted most of you would not be in this clan because I would have kicked about 80% of you including Silvana.
I did lead the clan. The inactivity is not my fault as I can't fucking control people to log on. I tried to recruit more ppl, I tried to enforce the vent policy. I even set up a teamwork session to help boost our clan battle effectiveness. Hey, I even threw in some incentives for particpation.

Hey maybe some of these didn't work, but I'm not to blame for all this. So tell me kenpo, while this inactivity plague was ravaging, wtf did you do? I made you co-leader for a reason. Did I make a mistake in selecting you? I hope not. But maybe it's time for action instead of blaming the guy who gave you all the power. I told you what your responsibilities were, so don't BS to me about all this shit you didn't do.
Back to top Go down
Ristar
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie

Number of posts : 5

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Guren you should have thought through your post a bit better. It created a flame war for no reason. (I assume you didn't mean to.) There was no reason to create hard feelings.

We left because nobody bothered to get on Vent. It was me, Kenpo, and King on Vent. It should have been obvious we were not leaving because of what other clans say about us and some sort of wounded pride.

Considering you were not holding up to your responsibilities to get on Vent, YOU should have manned up. Take responsibility for your inaction instead of lashing out at people who left after nobody else was giving it the same effort. As advice, you would motivate people better by leading by example rather than yelling at the people who are staying with you for being bitches and moaning everything is falling apart.

I wish the best for you all. A few people leaving doesn't mean your clan will collapse. You can have a successful clan but it takes effort. You have many assets and can attract good people.

I won't have any hard feelings towards anyone regardless of any short-term resentment.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Kenpo knew what his responsibilities were. He knew that by not fulfilling them something like this would've happened.

Don't be telling me to take responsibility when you had none in the first place, you have no idea what I do to keep this clan together.

I never moaned or bitched about any of this, dumbass. Try reading the forums more maybe? It is YOU who is lashing out. I'm just taking the best course of action right now--reminding you of your place, dipshit. Tbh, you were the least active of us all. Fail more.

Flame war? Lol it was kenpo who flamed me first. Try learning to read maybe? Considering you're >20, that's quite sad. Perhaps going back to high school might help?
Oh wait.

Oh and I did get on vent. Many times. I don't ever see you or kenpo on.
Back to top Go down
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:08 pm

All I am saying is that there should have been some changes made. I didn't make them and you didn't either. I don't want this to be a flame fest, but if you think I will sit by and do nothing when you insult my character, then I will take offense. Once school started everyone pretty much went afk. that is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 pm

IF you didn't make them, why're you blaming me?

For a wise old geezer you sure dont seem wise at all.

I guess your age only shows on the outside, eh?
Back to top Go down
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 pm

That is where you are wrong. I didn't make them out of respect for your wishes.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 pm

But I explictedly told you that you were allowed to whatever you wanted without my consent, did I not?
Back to top Go down
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm

It was still your clan.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Ah, but co-leader are like partners, are they not?

They do whatever if it's for the best interest of the clan.

Think of it this way:
I own 50% of a company.
You own 50% of a company.

Got it?
Back to top Go down
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Look I'm done talking. btw i like your edit in the exteel forums. I have no need of this drama. the only reason for my post was in response to your bullshit. all you know how to do is throw insults at ppl. I have seen many ppl like you in my life and they are called...... children.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm

kenpo wrote:
Look I'm done talking. btw i like your edit in the exteel forums. I have no need of this drama. the only reason for my post was in response to your bullshit.
Hey, I'm just defending myself. You started this, it's up to you to end it.

Quote :
all you know how to do is throw insults at ppl. I have seen many ppl like you in my life and they are called...... children
There you go again, when I thought we could speak like civilized men for once.

Thanks for proving my point, you really are still a child inside no matter what your bald head and 8-year old children may show.
Back to top Go down
kenpo
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
kenpo

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Have fun in your one man clan.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Silvana wrote:

Thanks for proving my point, you really are still a child inside no matter what your bald head and 8-year old children may show.
Back to top Go down
Yargo
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-06

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Far too many handbags in here , and nothing to be proved .

Get a grip peeps , it's a game ,we play for fun ...
..well I do anyway .
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Oh, and enjoy your ban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is gettin old Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gettin old   This is gettin old I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is gettin old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exteel Clan Mastercard :: Clan :: Other Exteel Chat-
Jump to: