Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?

Go down 
+5
Soulizer0808
ashleyy
nactic
KingCapper
Tzxok
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzxok
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Tzxok

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? Empty
PostSubject: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? Clanbattle1

...Hey at least we are improving,

WE NEED MORE HEALERS IN CB's

Once i get my IC-A's and train with rifles, we will eventually DESTROY Coruption.

Thats all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
KingCapper
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
KingCapper

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:49 pm

LOL i hear ya
king
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:52 pm

What?, fuck that we will destroy those b***** RIGHT NOW.....
Back to top Go down
ashleyy
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
ashleyy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 pm

wow, you really wanna kill them dont you? o_o
Back to top Go down
nactic
MasterCard Elite
MasterCard Elite
nactic

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:56 pm

hell yeah, i mean yes, yes i do matter of fact me and the boys did it today, just not good enough next time my cannon going to be up there ass
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 am

Did they do the right thing. Well it's a matter of what do you want to achieve. And well there they go. they didn't see inproves much in this clan. but we're coming up, btw if you need a healer in cb get ME!. Than we could crush corruption.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/atsu
Frostbyte
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
Frostbyte

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 am

Wow, haven´t ever seen kenpo with rifles.
Maybe i could have changed the outcome of this match?
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:31 am

Lol @ humly
Back to top Go down
Tzxok
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Tzxok

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:27 am

Frostbyte wrote:
Wow, haven´t ever seen kenpo with rifles.
Maybe i could have changed the outcome of this match?

Well if we had an 8v8 Clan Battle that would have helped a lot (btw, are there 8v8 Cb's?)
Back to top Go down
Frostbyte
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
Frostbyte

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:56 am

Sure, they are possible, but its rare for us, cause the clans that are on our skill level usually don´t have enough members online for a 8vs8 clan battle.
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:32 pm

note if corruption has 8 online we could try. Only because we got here European players like me and Americans cant easily play a cb all the time because of the time.
Back to top Go down
Avenger01
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Avenger01

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 am

Guys i think that Ristar and Kenpo do the right thing for their ambitions…….I’m tired to hear every time that I play:< why are you in MC??> because it’s considered a losers clan.In this clan there are lots of useless people during the fights,because they are too lame.Since I joined in MC I saw the same clannies in TDM and in DM like Frost,Segre,Karson,Nactic,Cyberstrider,King,Cybrid,Chevalier and the newmember Soulizer. This is for me the real reason why they left MC clan and why we can’t do atm any CB’S against strong clan.I like this clan and its friendly members ,but the truth is sad on 27 member only 10- are usefull during a fight the rest are useless.
Cya,I hope to be back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:30 am

Avenger01 wrote:
Guys i think that Ristar and Kenpo do the right thing for their ambitions…….I’m tired to hear every time that I play:< why are you in MC??> because it’s considered a losers clan.In this clan there are lots of useless people during the fights,because they are too lame.Since I joined in MC I saw the same clannies in TDM and in DM like Frost,Segre,Karson,Nactic,Cyberstrider,King,Cybrid,Chevalier and the newmember Soulizer. This is for me the real reason why they left MC clan and why we can’t do atm any CB’S against strong clan.I like this clan and its friendly members ,but the truth is sad on 27 member only 10- are usefull during a fight the rest are useless.
Cya,I hope to be back as soon as possible

Did you just ment that the players called up there are usefull and guys like Terrhion and Time4Ty are useless? And why haven't people told me ingame that we are losers clan? I really have never heard. Is it because most player think I'm a CMS noob? and they don't care? Well I'm standing up to help the clan and it doesn't matter where. Were gonna beat those so called pro clans. Avenger you just gave me some more fire in my blood. I Wanna fight fire with fire.
Back to top Go down
KingCapper
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
KingCapper

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:11 pm

THIS SHIT IS GETTING UNDER MY SKIN!!
MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE TOO....

king
Back to top Go down
Avenger01
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Avenger01

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:42 pm

For Soulizer:
Man it’s the truth,during last times i heard that many times.About Therrion and Time4ty,yes I never saw one of them in TDM or DM.I don’t think you are a noob cms,I always said that you are one of the best healer that I know in the game.i don’t chanhe my idea about clan members and I’m thinking to leave the clan.
Back to top Go down
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:07 pm

This isn't a competitive clan, remember. I thought I made it clear with the clan rules.
Back to top Go down
KingCapper
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
KingCapper

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 pm

What do you mean by that Silvana?
king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mastercard Web Administrator
Mastercard Web Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:08 pm

i always try to start a cb. but its like none ever responds and when i do half of you all are scared. I mean really MAN UP. I dont care if we win or lose, it is still good practice. So everyone just stfu and get over it you ****** ******* babies. DANG!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mastercard.up-your.com
Silvana
MasterCard Platinum
MasterCard Platinum
Silvana

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm

KingCapper wrote:
What do you mean by that Silvana?
king
I mean we're not the clan that competes just to gloat. We compete because we want to raise our clan level to recruit more members.
Back to top Go down
Tzxok
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Tzxok

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 pm

But it is fun to do a CB once in a while...
Back to top Go down
KingCapper
MasterCard Moderator
MasterCard Moderator
KingCapper

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 am

oh ok i dont want to brag i just want to win atleast half of the time lol!

king
Back to top Go down
Tzxok
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Tzxok

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:34 pm

maybe win 75% of the time...

..that would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?   Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did kenpo and ristar do the right thing?
Page 1 of 1