Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Last Man Standing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Last Man Standing Empty
PostSubject: Last Man Standing   Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:01 am

why am I the only active person on Exteel? I know you all have othere matters of importance, but still, even I need some help out there!

For about a month, me and KiIler have been the only active MC members, along with the occasional member who logs on just to say that they won't log on for some time, does one battle, then logs off for possibly the last time. I know it's not anyone's fault. Just try to be active.

Also, considering the fact that I'm one of the only active, I was wondering if perchance someone could promote me just enough to accept invites so that while i try to bring some life back into MC i can also bring in new members.

Don't take any wooden nicles,
~ Cerce
Back to top Go down
Synful
MasterCard Spammer
MasterCard Spammer
Synful

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Last Man Standing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing   Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Really, just let the clan die.
MasterCard can't be revived without its core members. And its core members have moved on. Right now, the current MasterCard is an embarassment to what it once was. So please, just move on.
Back to top Go down
Cerce
Mastercard Standard
Mastercard Standard
Cerce

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Last Man Standing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing   Last Man Standing I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm

so does this mean we are going to disband the clan? because until I see on the Exteel website that MC has been deleted, I won't stop (yes, I have a very boring life). I'm too persistant to stop on something once i get momentum. Give me a chance. As soon as I get that stupid bug fixet that came along with the April 8th update, I won't quit till there's no clan to quit from.

And if MC does OFFICIALLY (by that I mean kiIler disbanding the clan) go under, It was nice serving with you all. My thanks to IceScreem and Guren2, for withought them, this expeariance wouldn't have happend.

Quote :
Everything that goes up must come down. But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up.
~ George Burns
Finally i see an example of this princible. I only hope Mr. Burns is wrong... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Man Standing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Man Standing   Last Man Standing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exteel Clan Mastercard :: Clan :: Other Exteel Chat-
Jump to: