Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
I need to know... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I need to know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-01

I need to know... Empty
PostSubject: I need to know...   I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 am

I've noticed that many of our (higher in my oppinion) members have left the clan roster including Soul, Guren, Frost, and Destroy09 within the last few weeks. Yes I've read that numerous issues bring up that will evade you from playing Exteel (I know what you mean, I have a part time job, family, and school to balance IE I don't play Exteel every effing night either). But this seems very unnerving that so many of our members would suddenly leave. Yes I know we aren't focusing on clan rank but just so you know, we've dropped to 12 (couldn't we do at least one every week or two to keep our rank balanced?), ok nevermind that perhapps.

But what I am getting to is this: Is Mastercard dead?

I know I originally applied to be in a friendly and helpful guild to others, but this is Exteel, a PVP heavy game. This isn't WoW where you can go grind instances with your lvl 12 buddy though Ragefire Chasm a bunch of times (Last Stand may be the only exception to this). You can't really go out and help people other than in the ways of normal combat of which Exteel is meant for.

So unless some people still have a glimmer of hope for this clan will survive and do what it is meant to do (Hell on average I only see one person every week online in this clan), I may call it boots to this clan. Yes yes I know I've said I wanted to be a part of this clan in the helping and fun aspect, but I do not see any 'fun' or 'helpfullness' of being a part of Mastercard.

I'll give it until Sunday/Saturday night to come up with my decision to leave, but if there is no answer or I do get a confirmation that MC has passed the grand line of clan livelyness, I'm out.

It's been fun guys (for one CB).
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

I need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to know...   I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:21 am

I think you must make it up for yourself. But I'll just give some information.

MC was supposed to be a friendly helpful guild, which would CB to get more players. Playing with each other and having fun was most important. That you're not seeing fun or helpfulness is that the ones you listed have given up. Or like the inactivity of allot of members.

I assume you have read Guren's post and mine. There you find the information you need. I think I can say that we kinda left because of the inactivity and so on. Though I still blame myself. And I stick to my words, if Guren leaves I said that I would to. That has been known for a longer time. And yet the decision was made. With Guren and me leaving, Frost saw no intension more to be here. I kinda think this is what you wanted to know. If not then please ask.

I gave the cm to killer, because he has been known for his activity and so. If you think it was a bad decision you can just ask Killer and make it up with the other MC members which are active like RedRabit and Nytefury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/atsu
RedRabbit
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie

Registration date : 2009-01-21

I need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to know...   I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I... don't know what to do. Midterms take me away for two weeks and I'm still stuck in them, and the clan starts falling apart. This is the second time this has happened. I don't know what I'll do. I'll have wait until I have enough spare time to be truly active again.
Back to top Go down
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Registration date : 2009-02-01

I need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to know...   I need to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Soulizer0808 wrote:

I assume you have read Guren's post and mine. There you find the information you need. I think I can say that we kinda left because of the inactivity and so on. Though I still blame myself. And I stick to my words, if Guren leaves I said that I would to. That has been known for a longer time. And yet the decision was made.

Yes I did and like I said totally understand you Soul. Even before the final post I did hear that you would do that if Guren left. I don't blame you either as well, things change in real life and things prevent even stuff like getting enough members online to do something fun together (as one of many examples).

But I was a little surprised as to how many people are inactive in this clan (Heck I have only seen about a quarter of the people in this clan online in the time that I've been on here). It lived such a high pinnacle of Clans now has become disconnected and, ok I'll say it, dead.

I have to thank Guren for asking me to join in the first place as well as you Soul for being as helpful as you are trying to be for the clan. Also I thank you two for giving me a good taste as to how clans work.

Then my decision has been set to leave. If Mastercard may come back from the dead or rebirths with active members, I'll keep my ears open to rejoin (if possible).

Thank you all and goodbye.
Back to top Go down
RedRabbit
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie

Registration date : 2009-01-21

I need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to know...   I need to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:58 am

Ared wrote:
Soulizer0808 wrote:

I assume you have read Guren's post and mine. There you find the information you need. I think I can say that we kinda left because of the inactivity and so on. Though I still blame myself. And I stick to my words, if Guren leaves I said that I would to. That has been known for a longer time. And yet the decision was made.

Yes I did and like I said totally understand you Soul. Even before the final post I did hear that you would do that if Guren left. I don't blame you either as well, things change in real life and things prevent even stuff like getting enough members online to do something fun together (as one of many examples).

But I was a little surprised as to how many people are inactive in this clan (Heck I have only seen about a quarter of the people in this clan online in the time that I've been on here). It lived such a high pinnacle of Clans now has become disconnected and, ok I'll say it, dead.

I have to thank Guren for asking me to join in the first place as well as you Soul for being as helpful as you are trying to be for the clan. Also I thank you two for giving me a good taste as to how clans work.

Then my decision has been set to leave. If Mastercard may come back from the dead or rebirths with active members, I'll keep my ears open to rejoin (if possible).

Thank you all and goodbye.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter too. Hope to see you guys in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to know...   I need to know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exteel Clan Mastercard :: Clan :: Other Exteel Chat-
Jump to: