Exteel Clan Mastercard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Exteel clan Mastercard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» So, what do we do now?
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm by Cerce

» Cerce still active - Talk to me if you are!
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 pm by Cerce

» i want 2 join mastercard
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm by Cerce

» MADE A CLAN - Join if u wanna
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Cerce

» What Internet Browser do you use?
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am by Cerce

» Hello Exteel Clan members!
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by calex

» forgot to tell
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm by N1L8R

» more of me
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm by N1L8R

» wanna say hi
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm by N1L8R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 pm

MY nickname is Ared(66) age 16 and I've joined Exteel about a month ago after one of my friends told me about this (now awesome) MMO.

First of all I'll admit, yes I did use NCcoins to build my main mech Med-vac (so what, there only $10 dollars...), but honestly I don't care if people QQ over it - at least that's what people tend to do sometimes. It's my mech and my decision on that.

Anyway small things about me, I hail from the land called Wisconsin and I've been a big fan of almost anything robot-like since Zoids (if any of you are still fans, give a shout out!) and G Gundam was shown on Cartoon Network.

Well it's great to be a part of MC and I hope I can be of help! ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mastercard Web Administrator
Mastercard Web Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 am

finally someone to share my 2 favorite shows g-gundam and zoids
Back to top Go down
http://mastercard.up-your.com
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:47 pm

I got a special love for the Gundam Wings serie. And DBZ ofcourse, nice to see you. What's your lvl and when and how long can you play ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/atsu
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:07 am

Hehe awesome Guren. *high fives*

But my level is 22, pinging 23 real soon. But my real life schedule can be pretty hectic or very mellow. I'm currently a Junior in HS with a part time job as well. Depending on what else is going on, I am mostly on at night (earliest after 9:00 PM CST on nights I have to work which isn't every night also).

But if a battle or event arises I'll try to tell you guys if I can't make it if you ask me to be a part of it (being a healer, I'm guessing I may be asked a lot >_<).

But I still want to be of assistance to MasterCard so I'll try to do so if nothing conflicts.

EDIT: Now at lvl 28, I also made a small error about my lvl when I posted this originally but it doesn't matter XP

Last edited by Ared on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:46 am

Ok nice. The clan doesn't declare you to be on line every day. Just be at least a bit active, so guren or I will not kick you with the inactive batch. Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 am

Ok cool. Just a random finding I see sometimes: Being only a Tech Sargy, I find it funny sometimes when I rank higher than people like Colonels, or Chief Sargents in various matches sometimes. I don't know, to me they should be better than me for being a higher rank, heck I only run around with a rocket launcher as a weapon mainly.

Well whatever, and one quick question: if I know of people that are also good pilots or healers, what is your policy exactly on hiring people that Guren or any admin don't ask directly?
Back to top Go down
Soulizer0808
MasterCard Gold
MasterCard Gold
Soulizer0808

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 am

Ared wrote:
Ok cool. Just a random finding I see sometimes: Being only a Tech Sargy, I find it funny sometimes when I rank higher than people like Colonels, or Chief Sargents in various matches sometimes. I don't know, to me they should be better than me for being a higher rank, heck I only run around with a rocket launcher as a weapon mainly.

Well whatever, and one quick question: if I know of people that are also good pilots or healers, what is your policy exactly on hiring people that Guren or any admin don't ask directly?

For your first answer the point system is stupid. A Colonel will get less points then a tech serg, but he gots way more kills. It is that lower get more points from killing a high one than a high one killing a lower one. So point system doesn't work out to well. Or I can say you play good. Which mostly other players don't accept your guts.

For the second answer just give me or Guren a message and if were not there get Phantom. We can get anyone that you like in the clan. We only need a little look. But like friends get in easily. It's not that were so hard to new players. Only we are not accepting all players.
Back to top Go down
Ared
MasterCard Newbie
MasterCard Newbie
Ared

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Ah ok to both the answers.

Well to the first one, I kind of figured that the points system is a little screwy. They SHOULD incorporate kill (and probably death) score to into the equation of in match rank placement for points and not just points for killing higher leveled people.

And to the second ok, I have a few friends that I know of that I may ask in the future if they'd like to join or not. But whatever until that day may or may not comes.

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exteel Clan Mastercard :: MasterCard Clan :: Introductions-
Jump to: